View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I think unless people have a specific requirement that isn't met in certain brands of ereaders, for the most part once people make a decision on which one to buy (especially if its their first ereader) they are generally pretty happy with it once they get it.
Very true!
I always tell people when they ask me that I like what I have (nook), but they need to go check them out in stores to see what fits their needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd
Just as long as you don't let it warp your perspective when you are giving advice on what device to buy
This is one thing I love about browsing through this forum. Even though there are a lot of brand loyal people -nothing wrong with that-, for the most part everyone gives very impartial advice on choosing what is right for you.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote