View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
SeanAustin
SeanAustin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
ECHO's Revenge - YA Science Fiction

Hello Mobile Read!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce my first novel in the ECHO's Revenge series. My main goal behind the ECHO's Revenge is to target video gamers with a face pace thriller, just like the video games they play!

Blurb:

The entire gaming community is in awe of fourteen-year-old Reggie who can take just minutes to destroy the bloodthirsty monster, ECHO-6, in the bestselling video game, ECHO’S Revenge. Reggie can’t wait to test himself against the game’s new and improved monster.

But there’s a glitch in the new release. The manufacturer releases a live version of the monster into the real world and now a 35-foot tall extreme predator clad in impenetrable armor with the power to shape-shift and turn invisible is hunting down every elite gamer who ever defeated it in previous versions. One by one, elite ECHO gamers are disappearing. And now, ECHO-7 is after him.

Reggie fears that the monster will also go after his younger brother Jeremy who’s been steadily racking up plenty of monster-kill points himself. Determined to keep him safe, Reggie hatches a plot to destroy the monster and save fellow gamers. But can he figure out how to make his gaming instincts work in the real world?

Echo’s Revenge delivers non-stop, adrenaline-pumping action with a hero who is learning that it takes action to bridge the gap between fantasy and the real world—and that family loyalty is sometimes the trickiest game of all.

-Sean
SeanAustin is offline   Reply With Quote