Thread: MobileRead Online book club?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
I tend to agree, even though it was my suggestion (I hadn't really considered that)....I really want everyone to get a fair shot to participate.
I think perhaps the founding members should choose the books. Just kidding. I would say put each person on a list in the order they join the club. That person can choose a book in the order there name comes up. With the large number of members though it might be a big list.

Another thought is to go with what we were doing originally... follow a list of some type and choose a book from it each week until the list is done.

BOb