View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #59
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
We spoke about the upper and lower margins on the Aura HD. At the beginning, with (I think) 2.6.2, they were huge. Without the patch, again on an HD, they are still bigger than on the PW although the PW has a smaller screen.

Why is that so hard to understand ???

I guess the only sentence that is acceptable to most of you is "Kobo is perfect. Kobo is perfect. Kobo is perfect."

La methode Coué as we say in French
Aceflor, my question was why are large left - right margins on Kindles acceptable to those who find the top - bottom of Kobo unacceptable. If the left -right margins are too large, do you use a patch?

Yes, I understand completely that you find the top and bottom margins unacceptable.

If my tone seemed strident in my original post, I apologise. I am genuinely curious and ask it in all earnestness. I am not trying to start a war.

No, I do not think Kobo is perfect.
llcj is online now   Reply With Quote