View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:44 AM   #80
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you feel the need for a warranty? I've been using handheld devices for 30-odd years now, and never had one break.
Yep . I'm actually never paying for any "extended warranty" or such. I consider it a waste of money. My personal experience is that in 99% of the cases, any kind of electronic thing either dies very fast (= within a few months, which is covered by the "normal" warranty), or survives for ages, well beyond any warranty period.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote