View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I always rename the book in Calibre. So, book 1 of the 'In Death' series by J.D. Robb is called 'Naked in Death.' I change this in the title field to 'In Death #01: Naked in Death' and then they all sort on my devices.
I do the same, but only in the output file by using a Plugboard. This leaves the Calibre master file with an unchanged title and the series info in only the series field.

The string in the title field of my Plugboard for save to device is:
{series} {series_index:0>2s} {title}
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote