View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #21
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
Looks like the i63 is going to be what the i62 was *supposed* to be. Lookey at the nice non-idiotic virtual keyboard, lookey at the dict entries one can read without a magnyfiing glass, lookey at the images! Problem is nobody will buy a used Onyx here where I live, so I guess I'm stuck with my Firefly...
Our Firefly stock is sold out now and new R65 will come soon as successor. However you must understand, that it is equipped with quite different software system. Some of features of i62HD (or Firefly) will be probably not available yet. I am sure lots of improvements will come with the time, but currently Firefly would win the comparison.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote