View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #58
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I've checked around, but haven't yet found a library in the UK that supports e-books (and yes, i've checked overdrive).

But I figure, part of the problem was the unavailability of a dedicated e-book reader until recently. And Library's' are run by local council's =Government =Glacier slow
I suspect the government part, not the dedicated eBook reader part. Most people in the US use these checkouts on their PDA or laptop computer. It is only a very recent thing to even be able to use them on a dedicated reader.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote