View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirwin113 View Post
I'm running Windows 7 64bit, Home Premium ServicePk 1 and the latest upgrade of Calbre.
I had the same problem with my FireHD 8.9, running Win7 x 64. I finally gave up and purchased/installed Calibre Companion which will accomplish the task via wifi -- no USB connection required. It is an excellent app and I now use it on all my devices to connect with Calibre.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote