View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #75
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I bit late to the Party, but I'll be willing to show off my Cybook Gen3 & N800 running FBReader to anyone who's interested in Nottingham, UK.

@ashkultz

There are a few of us from India here, but most are based outside currently.

There us another user in Mumbai currently if I remember correctly, with a Cybook Gen3 so it might be possible to arrange a meetup.

I was in Delhi & Ahmedabad recently, and did manage to interest quiet a few people in Readers in general, and the Gen3 in Particular (The font support in particular).

Last edited by bbusybookworm; 09-08-2008 at 12:39 PM.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote