View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@meme

Quote:
Yes, the expectation was to work through the misspellings from top down - and you could sort as needed.
I could / should sort descending by Count and work my way to the, Ignore-ing as I go if I'd thought of that

But working A-Z just seemed more natural (to me)

Quote:
Fixed for the next release - to highlight the same line if you Change a word, which should be close enough to work for most cases.
Works for me

If you Change a word AND Show All Words is not checked, will you highlight the line after since the original line is now not displayed?

Right now, if I do Change a word, and exit immediately, I do not get the prompt to Save. That would seem to be incorrect so maybe you could include that also

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote