View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #13
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I agree that December would be a great month for a light and fun category, so let us finally vote in Young Adult for the last month of the year!

I also think December would be a great time for Fantasy. It will be odd if we end up with a Sci-Fi month but no Fantasy month for 2013, especially when we could've just had a combo month of both. And I prefer Fantasy to Speculative, since Speculative is Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror. Horror in December doesn't sound appealing, and we just voted in Sci-Fi a few months ago so we don't need it again, especially when it seeps into other categories anyway, so that leaves simply Fantasy.

I'll also go with 21st Century again. I think it could be a fun category.

And I'll leave the other categories I'd like to support (Philosophy, Biography/Memoirs, Modern Lit) to others to get them fully nominated.

So that's my three nominations, the three in bold.

Last edited by sun surfer; 03-19-2013 at 01:12 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote