View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced-out View Post
I do a lot of those things, watch videos and play games on my nook simple touch. It's rooted with android 2.1. Here is a video of it playing Toy Story below. If you look at my other videos, it does weird things for a cheap ereader.

Since I made the videos there have been better apps for the refreshing . Maybe I'll update one someday. It now has a kernel that overclocks it to 1Ghz from 800Mhz, and all the games run at full speed. I do have a video of it playing nintendo 64 (super mario 64) but havent uploaded it to youtube. It's from the old kernel, kinda slow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8MY26rwXuc
Wow, I cannot believe this is a Nook ST! I shouldn't have returned the one I bought!

I'd love to have an eink tablet able to browse and do email precisely for outdoors and for less eye strain. It would have a place right next to my traditional tablets, phones and kindles.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote