View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #874
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Anyways, my "true" answer is that with books and as well as with games is that I don't need to pirate anymore. Thanks to Kobo and Steam, prices have moved into the realm of 'why bother going to the trouble of pirating?' levels. I bought 6 books in July and 3 so far in August. How many of those books would I have bought had they been at their normal, traditional prices? 0. The sooner publishers and authors wake up and realize that the sooner piracy will be dead.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 08-14-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Poster knows why.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote