View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #8
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
That's a good idea. It could be called the Calibre "Senate" preference. The preference for sober, second thought!

Edit: As I had just come close to, but hadn't actually, deleted a book this way I thought it might be a good idea to check what warnings, if any, existed about the deletion (something I probably should have done before posting!). It appears that the deletion does happen without warning or confirmation, whereas the "Remove Book" function does have a confirmation dialog. So all levity aside, yes - this is a good idea, and one that would get my vote for a bug fix/improvement.

Last edited by plib; 07-01-2012 at 02:10 PM.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote