View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #30
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrosvit View Post
Lack of expansion is a huge deal for me. I have the 64GB iPad, and I am nervous about filling it up (it tells me right now I have 5.5GB free). Prior to the iPad, I used my Nook Color with a 32GB microSD card, and the card was always filled entirely with movies and music. Plus, I could carry extra cards with me.
Lol. I have a 64GB iPad and have actually had a few times when I filled it to capacity (0MB free). I don't even store any music on the thing. Had to delete a bunch of stuff so I could upgrade apps.

I find the lack of SD card slot on the Nexus 7 disappointing but at the price point, it wasn't an absolute deal breaker. I would've preferred spending $250 on a Nexus 7 8GB with microSD card slot or full-size USB host port instead of a Nexus 7 16GB, unfortunately, that wasn't an option. However, the combination of 1280x800, 340g weight and 8 hours battery life is enough to outweigh my misgivings regarding the lack of SD slot. If USB OTG works, then it makes the pill even easier to swallow.

Oh well, the Transformer Infinity shouldn't have any of these limitations.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 06-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote