View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Looks like you can get it online too without going to a Walmart store...
https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart
That's just the site you use to activate and maintain your account. You still have to buy it at WalMart in person. You're allowed to have up to two. So if you wanted a Visa and MasterCard you are allowed that.

What I love is you do not have to have a funding source like you do with PayPal or other online cards. You reload locally and if the card gets compromise it's not tied with anything so you're safe. I never load too much on mine. When Harlequin had their coupon in January I bought over 300 books most just a nickle. My card was never flagged or refused. So it's up to you to keep an eye out for fraudulent purchases. Think of it like cash if it's get in someone else hands you're just out of luck.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote