View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by VineGal View Post
Hi all!
I would really prefer a Prepaid card where you can add more funds

From my understanding sites like Amazon and BN require a card with a physical address

I'm curious if anyone uses these ?
If so where can these be purchased?
Pretty much any chain super market or drug store or department store should have a rack of prepaid Visas & MasterCards hanging around. The cards include a URL where you can register your name & address for sites that check. The fee to buy a prepaid is annoying, but certainly worth it if the bank behind your card doesn't offer reloadables or virtual numbers or other such things.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote