View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #15
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
That was my first guess too. But looking at the Saturn Markt site, they only sell three Android tablets and all of them are brand names. So thats not it. Plus, the Apple 2 is about the same price as the lowest Android tabs. So impulse buy is not the solution either. My guess is that most people realized they don't really need one. Cool, but not that practical yet.

My wife has been watching me use mine........

I have a feeling I will soon have to buy her one
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote