View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I use a 15" Macbook Pro and I am hoping the Pro and Air lines will merge, as some rumors have suggested. If that happens, I would buy a new machine. The MBP is not a heavy laptop, but I would still love it to be lighter (I take my MBP all over the place and I don't have a car). I can do without the optical drive just fine.

I have not upgraded to Lion because I heard bad things about it. I guess if I got a new machine I would have no choice, though!

Retina display would be cool IF I can still make the text as big as I want (usually more resolution = smaller text, but I guess a retina display is not going to work that way).

My gripes are with Adobe (the primary software I use is InDesign and I have problems with it), not Apple.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote