View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #26
Carnyx
Zealot
Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
For touchscreen you need a bit of fine control - tap in the wrong place or tap twice and the device won't do what you want. Buttons give you more tactile feedback which makes it harder to press the wrong button or press a button twice by accident. But that doesn't help if buttons make your hands hurt of course...

Try both as it depends on the person whether touch or button works better for them.
Good point - I hadn't really thought that through. My only experience of touchscreen is a satnav and that's an issue for me with my Shrek-like fingers, so I guess it will be more of an issue for someone without much movement in their hands. I wonder if there's a stylus like attachment that could be used instead? Mind you if buttons are close together it's still a problem. This is why I'd hoped for something like voice control which was mentioned earlier. That's what's really needed, but having winessed a voice app on a smart phone, I concluded the technology probably isn't quite up to speed yet.
Thanks,
David.
Carnyx is offline   Reply With Quote