View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #18
Carnyx
Zealot
Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Carnyx can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
David, my first thought is that you should not get a device which automatically shifts from portrait to landscape mode when the device is turned. I can imagine that the bedridden person may want to read while lying on his side.
Thanks GA,
That's a good point - I've seen that on a colleague's I-Phone. do you know which E-Readers do this, or is there a generic term for this functionality so I know to avoid it. I suppose if all the reading were done from a stand it wouldn't be a problem, but I just don't know if that'll be the case yet.
Another one for my list of questions next time I see her. Trouble is she won't know the answer to half of them until she gets the thing to try out. Fun, fun, fun.
Thanks,
David.
Carnyx is offline   Reply With Quote