View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #104
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backi View Post
I don't refuse the dialog. You seem to like to put words in the other's mouth. You should make a final decision for yourself by regarding personally both devices and test your use cases on them. Based on jbaach's videos I would have bought only M92 and nearly dropped PB.

OK, that's common sense. But how many arguments do you need for a buying decision? Color ereaders may come out this year, or a new PB model better than M92. You could wait forever for a killer argument.
I was just waiting for better jetBook reviews. the contradicting statements regarding the resolution and nobody being very clear on the PDF annotating makes me reject that one so ...next week I will buy M92.

Edit: some clarification have been posted in the mean time in regards to PDF annotations on Jetbook. Now I am, again, split between the two

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-04-2012 at 12:44 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote