View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #99
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Are you saying that reading PDFs in landscape mode is not possible with M92??
That's not what I said. PB has no "Hide margins" zoom option (yet ) like M92 and you have to use briss for PB, but it's irrelevant for me, because I read PDFs in landscape mode, so I can ignore the margins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
There must be other reasons why you returned the M92
I am not very familiar with PB ..in what respect is better than M92?/ according with jbaach M92 is better and I tend to believe him, he did a pretty good job reviewing M92

http://baach.de/Members/jhb/-compari...-onyx-boox-m92
I wrote some thoughts about M92 already here. The hardware is good, but not the software quality. PB makes a more matured impression.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote