Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #16
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Why are there so few posts in the Monthly Book Club winner's discussion threads?
I'd like to know too. The last few months have seen pretty poor numbers of participants to votes the winner received in the RBC (regular book club) as opposed to the LBC (literary book club). I didn't read the last two winners, but I didn't vote for them either. I read the previous two months selections and participated.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote