Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #28
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
1. All Book Club Polls in 2012 should be Hidden

2. All Book club Polls in 2012 should be Viewable

3. 2012 Book Club Polls should be toggled each month between Viewable and Hidden (so half will be hidden, and half will be viewable).

4. Other - Please explain in comments.
Yes, I like your suggestions, but without the fourth option if the poll will be binding. I'd hate for anyone to lose their vote since "other" wouldn't really be a winnable category.

And though it's a bit of "did the chicken or egg come first?", I'd suggest a hidden vote for this poll so that people vote their heart without regard to poll results so far. Perhaps also keep it open for a good while - at least two weeks or more - to give all our various members a chance to see it and vote.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote