View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I plan to order one but I'm looking (actually not me, but the people with whom I'll be living together) for a new house and have no idea when it will be rented. So I'm not sure about delivery address, it would be a shame to have it delivered to the old address or something. So I am waiting at the moment.

Can you change the delivery address before it is delivered? Can't wait to get my first ereader. Although I have conflicted feelings about both new models (touch-need to move finger every time to change page and NT-lousy navigation, lack of keyboard, not interested in keyboard model as I don't need keyboard that often, but it would be nice to be able to use it when you need it, also the NT is the cheapest and my budget at the moment is going into minus). I guess NT for simple reading will do fine.

Any ideas if I will have to wait long if I order it later this month? Maybe I should wait till the middle of November when I will actually be living in UK. But patience isn't for me. I hate reading on my laptop.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote