Thread: Buy Kindle 1st Generation
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I saw one here in Peru, but they want (if I remember correctly) 300 soles, which is slightly over $100.

This is NOT a good bargain at all, but one reason for higher prices (for older as well as current merchandize) is that Peru has a 19% VAT added to goods imported. Plus, merchants need to realize a profit.

However, let me state again that this is a horrible price to pay for an older piece of technology.

Your best bet is probably ebay.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote