Thread: Firmware Update Collection Manager, anyone interested
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #45
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckm56 View Post
I would like to try this collection manager. I would also love for there to be something like this in Calibre, which I use to manage my Kindle 2 and recent Kindle 3 collection.
If you are using Calibre then you can use the Kindle Collections plugin in calibre. It can be used as a simple gui to modify collections, or in conjunction with calibre to create collections based on calibre data. See my signature for the thread with more information.

Edit: @Sabrina99 - the plugin for Kindle Collections available for Calibre works fine. Calibre itself doesn't and hasn't supported creating collections for the Kindle although it can read/display some collection names.

Last edited by meme; 09-09-2011 at 05:23 AM. Reason: added comment
meme is offline   Reply With Quote