View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:19 AM   #296
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post

The choices the NookTouch offers are quite good, but a little more flexibility would be nice.
The problem is that no matter how many preset setting you give people, there are those that will want something not offered. Like I prefer no margins. No offered. But if we could customize the settings by tying in a number, I'd get what I wanted and everyone would as well if the presets are not good enough.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote