View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
I got a 12" Alienware laptop and a 8.9" T91MT netbook. Both are super easy to lug around. (In addition, the Alienware laptop's screen is just gorgeous, and I have one of the cheaper models). Right now, I'm not sure how I feel about doing word processing in Android. This is my first experience with an Android tablet, and the software seems a little more difficult to use. However, I vastly prefer Quickoffice to the packged Documents-to-Go, mainly because it is vastly easier to cut/paste. Do you guys still prefer a Windows machine for word processing, or do you tend to use Android tablets? What program do you use?
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote