View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #65
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
And what? These apps just magically connect to their respective IP addresses of bn.com and facebook?
It still needs some form of a browser to link to these sites.
Yup, magic. Magic I'm paid to perform when I write similar apps fairly regularly.
Perhaps you should take your own advice regarding posting about features you're not really familiar with?

By the way, I'm not claiming that the nook doesn't use a browser as a basis for it's way of doing those things. I wouldn't be surprised. But your statement was wrong.

Last edited by ApK; 06-15-2011 at 12:14 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote