View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:40 AM   #58
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Some questions

It seems that there are a bunch of MR's with this one :-).

So, I have some questions for all of you (hope somebody can answer some of them):

1. Can you put books in it from Mac or Linux?

2. The PDF plug-in installs in the PC application or in the device? If it's in the application, it would be worthless for a Linux user, nope?

3. Have you investigated what changes the PDF plugin does to the PDF so that it's viewable in the device? Feasibility of doing that with a home-grown app (in Mac/Linux)? (Ehm, can someone pass me a "original" PDF and it's processed version to anable me to analyse them? Thanks)

4. [S]About the video capabilities, anyone here has been able to view a video file in it?[/S] Ok, I've now read all the thread and 'ha seen that Azayzel managed to put videos in it. Do they look good?

And that is it for now. Thanks for your answers :-b.

Last edited by Antartica; 03-15-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Video viewing...
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote