View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #95
Korri
Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Korri knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK1962 View Post
Still not working. Tried to upload something, just got the "Sorry, something went wrong screen." Not a helpful error screen.
Thx for your "report", thx to wich I finally fixed this bug. Everything should be working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
Yeah, I'm getting an internal server error too.
This was the result of the bug described up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i have slightly over 220 kindle self made screensavers that your site may have:

1. if i can upload them in a single upload
2. they are almost all authors that i have in my library 'cept for a handful of others
3. all the photos used were downloaded from the web so i have no idea other than that fact about rights
4. i took so long i forgot #4
I'll think about a way to upload a zip containing a lot of screensavers, but you'll still have to write description (keyswords and categories ans source could be shared by all of them, but description must be individual in order to keep a minimum of quality).
Korri is offline   Reply With Quote