View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #92
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool uploading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korri View Post
Hi guys,

Sorry my website (http://www.kindle-screensavers.com/) was having some problems, but it should be working well now. If you need a place to host you screensaver don't hesitate.

And btw you can upload any colored image (it has to be larger then the targeted kindle resolution), it will be converted to grayscale and resize it.

If you have any improvement idea, or any question fell free to ask.
i have slightly over 220 kindle self made screensavers that your site may have:

1. if i can upload them in a single upload
2. they are almost all authors that i have in my library 'cept for a handful of others
3. all the photos used were downloaded from the web so i have no idea other than that fact about rights
4. i took so long i forgot #4
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote