View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #60
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
for some it states "File not a valid mobi file" (or similar) - and yet all are either .mobi or .prc ....
Hmm.

I want to examine that one of the particular .mobi/.prc files that MobiHandler considered not a valid mobi file. Don't they include a free ebook that you are allowed to give me? Or, if you can point me a site and exact book identity, I can buy it (as long as it is inexpensive. )

I should have included some diagnostic mode...

Alissa
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote