View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #50
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool some files do not display their covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
...or anybody else whose PC does not run MobiHandler properly, can you run the "report.exe" program contained in the attached "debug.zip" file and let me know the text it showed, please?
Alissa....i have your program running on a 64 bit win7 hp laptop and it works partially. out of a bu folder (i have copies of all my amazon books stored there) of 112 azw & tpz files (there are 5 tpz files) there are 30 azw's and all 5 of the tpz's that do not display their covers.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote