View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #48
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Unhappy

pendragginp, Onemack, or anybody else whose PC does not run MobiHandler properly, can you run the "report.exe" program contained in the attached "debug.zip" file and let me know the text it showed, please?

The report.exe program should be run before installing MobiHandler or after uninstalling it.

(The file report.cpp is a source of report.exe and not used.)

I suspect some registry entries on your PC block MobiHandler to run. This program tests for the suspicious registry values and report them. I hope the test result helps me to solve the issue.

I attached a screen shot taken on my PC. If you see exactly the same window, you can simply say so.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Alissa
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	report.png
Views:	416
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	70649  
Attached Files
File Type: zip debug.zip (23.9 KB, 367 views)

Last edited by Alissa; 04-29-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote