View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #70
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You guys are digging way too deep into this. It's simple: I write to make money, and I'm not making any money... in fact, I'm losing money by the shovelful. Writing was a failed experiment in making a second income. So, I'm gonna stop.

And yeah, I do happen to think that piracy is adversely affecting the industry... one more thing preventing my making money. I'm not going to debate how much... we should all realize by now that that debate is going nowhere.

Yeah, it's frustrating... and not just for you. It's frustrating for me on multiple levels, because I also like to write; but I don't have time for such a time- and energy-consuming hobby that frustrates me, and doesn't do what I need it to do. And I'd also like to be a part of finding a solution that satisfies me, and gives me a good reason to write... but as the Gods are my witnesses, I don't see one, and haven't heard one from anyone else.

I took a few good ones for the team; now I'm too beat up to play anymore. Put someone else in, coach.