View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #40
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Thank you blossom and especially you, Alissa, for your special help with this.

I don't know why I can't get this to work for me. I have Vista. I know the shell is downloaded, I ran the Disk Cleanup and made sure the thumbnail cache was checked, I clicked on View and clicked on icons - and still all I can get is at best a small blue generic picture of a book next to each title. If I right click on a book and go to Properties and choose Mobi, then I can see a thumbnail, but not otherwise. What am I missing? Something obvious, no doubt! =}
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote