View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 10:54 PM   #71
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Looks like Anna Karenina has taken the lead. A thrilling race from start to finish.

Argh Anna Karenina is almost 350,000 words!

I already have my >= 300K book for this year and it's The Wise Man's Fear. I think I'll need to give Anna Karenina a miss for now. But some people have given this book pretty strong endorsements such as 'best book ever written' so I'll download it anyway for later reading.

I'm really starting to pile on the classics that I must read before I die. I have all of Dostoyevski lined up as well as Woman in White and some Dickens. Grrr! Public Domain is a double-edged sword.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote