View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #70
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You know you want to read of a world where the people are in dire straits on;y to rise up and take back what is theirs to make for themselves a better life. Sure, it has aliens, but it also has hope, redemption, and a happy ending.
Actually you have convinced me to read War of the Worlds again. I'm a pushover for an alien. Wanna read it tonight?

Edit: I'm outta here. Got my download and fixing to re-read it. why not join Jon and me in reading it tonight? It is short and easy, just a couple of hours. Let's catch up with each other tomorrow right here in the vote thread.

Last edited by DixieGal; 04-24-2011 at 10:30 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote