View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #27
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Nah. This is like ebay, everyone waits til the last minute to vote for the winner/leader .... which will be Anna!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You left out the word AWAY.
I'm actually hoping for Anna, or better yet, The Age of Innocence, to over take 1984. This is only because my first choice, War of the Worlds, seems to have no chance of winning.

I just really, really don't want to read 1984. In fact, I will probably skip this month and read War of the Worlds anyway, if it does win.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote