View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 02:25 AM   #39
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Exclamation MobiHandler doesn't work with K4PC 1.5

I've just noticed that my MobiHandler doesn't work with recently released Amazon Kindle for PC (K4PC) version 1.5. If you install both my MobiHandler (any version) and K4PC 1.5 in a same PC, MobiHandler doesn't work.

It appears that Amazon changed the COM ProgID (an internal identifier used by Windows; not usually visible to users) for Kindle for PC, introducing File Association conflict with MobiHandler.

I'm working on fixing it. Sorry for inconvenience.

Alissa
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote