View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #33
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Thumbs up New release 1.1.1166 is available

Hi, all

After almost three weeks blank, I released a new version of my MobiHandler program. It is numbered as 1.1.1166. As before, it is on SkyDrive at the same page: http://cid-88858bc052aea782.office.l...ic/MobiHandler

This release is a collection of bug fixes; mostly of the installer issues. Changes to the MobiHandler program itself are minor. The most significant change in this release might be a message box shown at the end of installation process, as suggested by kranu. (Thank you for the good suggestion.)

As always, I love to hear from you. Have fun, and keep feedbacks coming!

Alissa

Last edited by Alissa; 04-24-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote