View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #25
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi Alissa,

Thanks for the app. When trying to run it on 32bit Windows 7, I see the following error at the end of the installation:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor".

When I click Ok on the dialog box, the install rolls back and quits.

My Windows error log shows the following. It means nothing to me, but might be useful to you:
"Product: Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image library -- Error 1721.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: LaunchLuc.exe_Removal, location: H:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Materials2011\AssetFiles\Luc.exe, command: -l -r "H:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Materials2011\assetlibrary_base.adsklib"

Hope that helps

EDIT: In case of confusion over the paths quoted above...Windows is installed on the H: drive on my PC. It's a long story!

Cheers,
Leaston

Last edited by leaston; 04-07-2011 at 10:15 AM.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote