Thread: nook or kindle
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #19
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Love my kindle 3. I have tons of books from several places. I have converted them to mobi to read on my kindle. I love all the indie authors on Amazon, plus they seem to have every book I look for. Plus recently I have started to read library books on it, so it is possible if that is in the future for you. Overall it is a very good device, and compared to my brother's nook, I like my kindle more. I have to admit though I like seeing the covers in color on the nook. I use calibre to manage my books so I can edit them and all. It is like itunes for ebooks. Amazing.
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote