View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
:

Now, just like my other ask about title an author-like custom columns, may I ask for other little improvements in Calibre?
  • I would like to see this new column in tag browser but it seems impossible...
  • With the selected "Show Checkmarks" option I get more or less either "Y Yes" or "X No". And I would like to see just either Y or X, I mean not seeing the text, just the icon like any other Yes-No user column.
You've done it in 0.7.50

arspr is offline   Reply With Quote