View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:34 AM   #74
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
I've uploaded a few to my photobucket for another forum:
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...0Screensavers/

Almost entirely anime based. e-High Five for whoever can put a name to every one of them.

Just a few notes, normally I have my name written at the top left corner, it makes the border look a little less empty. The font on the bottom is not the original one since I like a cleaner look.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14 copy.png
Views:	273
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	68537   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 copy.png
Views:	252
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	68538   Click image for larger version

Name:	23 copy.png
Views:	267
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	68540   Click image for larger version

Name:	4 copy.png
Views:	261
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	68541   Click image for larger version

Name:	11 copy.png
Views:	243
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	68542  

Last edited by PharaohsVizier; 03-19-2011 at 01:39 AM.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote