View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #54
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenekkid View Post
Park your vehicle in a very public parking lot with lots of people, leave a $10 bill on your car windshield so it is nice and visible, leave for an hour. Is the money there or gone?
No, it's really more like: should I lock the door on my house or not? (Here comes my paraphrase...) A lock will keep an honest person out, but a lock won't stop a dishonest person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
Quote: "Again, we look at our 10% who have an overbearing sense of entitlement."

As soon as someone makes a statement like this they prove that their opinion should be given virtually no weight at all. A sense of entitlement? Wow, just wow...
Agreed. Is it entitlement to expect to be able to read my ebook purchases on any device? To hand my ebooks down to my daughter? If it is, I guess I suffer from severe Entitlementitis.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote